twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

I need a sample letter to invite my mother to Canada and get a tourist visa for her?

Letter of Invitation for ________








To Whom It May Concern:





My name is _________, and I would ask that you accept this letter as my letter of invitation for ________ to visit me temporarily in Canada. I intend to financially support both _______ trip to and from Canada as well ______while she is in Canada. As _______ air ticket will have an expiry date, her trip to Canada will not exceed six months of her arrival date. I have also attached a recent bank statement to demonstrate that I have the funds to support _______during her stay in Canada. ______ will be residing with me during her stay.





My home address is:








For your information, I have included the following information about myself:


Canadian Passport # _______


Social Insurance # ________


Born ______________


Presently employed at ___________ located at _________


Employee of ______ since


Work #





In the event that you require further information about me and/or my invitation to ____ _______, feel free to contact me at ________or by mail at my aforementioned address.





Sincerely
I need a sample letter to invite my mother to Canada and get a tourist visa for her?
The letter should be on paper with some kind of Canadian letterhead (something official from the government). And it has to be notarized. I know this because I had my mother send an invitation letter to my boyfriend and it was notarized but no Canadian letterhead and the government said that's what they wanted. I think too it depends what country you're coming from.
Reply:this will give ypu a guide for writing a letter of invitation





make sure you scroll down the page


http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/lette...
family name

No comments:

Post a Comment