twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I get an invite to pledge the graduate chapter of aka?

Do you have to be invited by a graduate AKA or can it be just any AKA?
How do I get an invite to pledge the graduate chapter of aka?
you have to get an invite, make sure to attend all the activities, I am also in the process of pledging the beautiful Alpha Kappa Alpha. Attend all meetings so that way they know you r int rested. I first pledge in 1999, I was on line but I had to get off line because I was pregnant. I loved learning how to step, even though I know all of the chants and steps. I can not do it no matter what. So Now I am getting back, looking to join for spring 2008. And remember discretion is the key must not let your Friends know U r Pledging
Reply:it depends

No comments:

Post a Comment