twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

Trying to get into demonoid can anybody invite me please?

Just hoping I can find a member on here. Tired of using limewire and other sites full of viruses and insanity. My wife and I have been trying to catch the open registration for like 4 months now. We almost got in today...but it seems even if you are in the middle of registering, when they close, there is nothing you can do...it closed right after we clicked the continue button. So can somebody please invite me?
Trying to get into demonoid can anybody invite me please?
Since it re-opened Demonoid has had its open registrations at the end of the month (4/27 and 5/28).





This article has a listing of sites where invites are given away and have request and swapping forums:


http://filesharefreak.com/2008/04/24/pri...

No comments:

Post a Comment