twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Who would you invite to your Hypothetical Dinner Party ?

You can invite five to ten guests.


They can be people from History, or from Fiction or from people living today.(please explain why they were selected in one sentence)





what would you serve them and what party game would you play
Who would you invite to your Hypothetical Dinner Party ?
Nelson Mandela : Always wanted to meet him.


Marilyn Monroe: To find out how she died.


Cleopatra: To find out if she was as beautiful as they say.


Harold Lasseter :His story fascinates me.


Alice In Wonderland: So I could look through the looking glass.


Boadicea:To see if she lives up to the legend.


Leonardo Di Vinci:So he could paint my picture.


Nostradamus: To find out if he is genuine or a fake.


Guinevere: So I would know King Arthur did exist.


And last but not least Jesus so I could meet the man who influenced so many.


I would feed them Italian food because it goes so well with red wine and we could all do with a glass of that.


I would play Who am I ?


Great question Jenny I would have to invite you too.
Reply:Jesus


Thomas Jefferson


Nikola Tesla


Sir Isaac Newton


Leonardo Da Vinci


Moses


Noah


Larry Nelson


You


Robert A Heinlein





I would have a BBQ buffet (no pork for obvious reasons)


I don't know any party games as I don't do party's and would leave that up to them.I figure the conversation would be stimulating enough.





I assume some kind of universal translator would have to be employed.


Can there be a sleep over? Like for a year or so?

No comments:

Post a Comment