twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I Invite my brother to come and visit me in U.S - Type/number/name of Form/s and Application/s I need?

Please any one can help:


what is the name of “FORM” or Application I need to fill out in order to Invite my brother to come to U.S and visit me, I need to get him a visitor visa or if I am not wrong called none immigrant visitor visa , Can I do it myself without a help of a lawyer and is there other forms or application I need to fill out, Do I need to fill out Affidavit Support or other forms, Do I have to fill out the form here in US before sending to my brother where he can not fill them out or do not know at all how to do and if I CAN DO ALL THE PAPER WORK AND FILLING OUT HERE before sending ,


Thanks so much for your help, time and effort.
How can I Invite my brother to come and visit me in U.S - Type/number/name of Form/s and Application/s I need?
You can send him a letter inviting him to visit you in the US and can also include in that letter that you will be financially supporting ALL his expenses during his stay. You are an amercian citizen I suppose, coz if not, your letter will be of no use to him.





With regard to the application form, I strongly suggest that you let him do the application (on-line) then print it before signing and bringing it with him to the interview as the consul will interview him regarding the information the application form. He will not know how to answer if you supplied all the details. If he is not capable of answering a simple form, he will have a hard time in the interview as that is more complicated.**
Reply:There isn't any specific form to do this, just write a letter. You can fill out an affidavit of support, but it isn't required. However, you need to understand that even if you do this, it won't guarantee that your brother will get a tourist visa. He will still need to prove to the interviewing officer that he has strong ties to his country and will return after a short stay. Invitation letters from relatives, etc. are not required for tourist visas.

No comments:

Post a Comment