twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I want to invite my friend here in singapore?

can u please help me to make invitation letter to my friend to go here in singapore.. need b4 may 25 ,08. thnx
I want to invite my friend here in singapore?
i think there is no need for an invitation letter as long as he/she have the return ticket. But in such cases, he/she could still have one. here's a sample:





Invitation Letter


(your Address in singapore)





To whom it may concern:





I, (your name), an (your work(OFW), PR,whatever) with Philippine passport # issued in (place and date of issue) and currently employed in (name of employer) as (position), is planning to invite my friend/s here in Singapore.





With this respect. I am inviting below personnel/s to be a tourist here in Singapore spending (occassion /season) and will stay in my place at (where you are staying) from (period of stay):





(Name of the person you are inviting) %26amp; Phil.passport #





Thank you very much for your kind consideration.





Respectfully yours,





Your name


Position


Place of work/Singapore address


Tel. No.:
Reply:What Realisation ship %26gt; ? Girl / Boy friend ? All cost by you ? how many days ? from country ? those info help for best letter...do you think so ?

No comments:

Post a Comment