twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's a good way to invite them?

I just want to try and make friends from my church. So I want to invite some people to a program. But I think e-mailing them is the easiest way. At church I really don't get a chance to talk to them. But I don't know them that well. So what is something I could say to invite them?
What's a good way to invite them?
You got to stop this. Just talk to them dont text them or email them and if its easier call them if its too hard for you to talk to them in person. I think you should talk to them in person. Please consider this i know its hard and im pretty shy too but im making it through with true friends and not any haters or people that dont like me which i know who hates me and i dont really care so your gonna be okay because if im okay you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment