twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have been trying to invite my address book to my blog for months--doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

I've got my entire address book shown as friends. I go in, select all, write my invite, enter the code, and click on send invitations. Nothing works. It just sends me back to the blank invitation page. I've been doing a blog since November, and still haven't been able to invite anyone. I have just emailed the address and let everyone figure out how to find it.
I have been trying to invite my address book to my blog for months--doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
This site has not been worked on since last October, when Yahoo decided to abandoned 360. Many things do not work any more and come and go at will it seems.If it is broken it will stay broken until they finally pull the plug on 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment